The largest library of ebooks, manuals, guides and other pdf documents. Visit the site and get all you need.
Nowadays, it is possible to read different books and take them all wherever you want having
them all in one little device. This is an eBook. You only have to purchase this technical miracle
and download all the books you wish. It is a tremendous opportunity to get any book you wish in the
shortest terms. Commonly, literature is free, which saves money of online users.
Nevertheless, far not all book lovers are able to find all the documents they desire to read.
The main reason to this is the absence of helpful information on the sources where the documents
can be found. Here below is a list of the largest Internet libraries with great variety of choice to
everyone’s liking. Some of them are created thematically, the others possess different sorts of literature.
Internet Archive: this virtual library possesses the greatest number of eBooks that can be uploaded gratis.
Google Books: depending on your preview search, Google will provide customers with a link for uploading the
needed books, in occasion it is not a copyright.
Open Library: contains more than 1 million imaginative literature that is of free access.
- e-Books at Adelaide: this is a virtual library of the University of Adelaide, which offers different kinds
of eBooks on various topics.
- Bartleby: offers the encyclopedia of the world history and Harvard classics.
- The New York Public Library: provides customers with thousands of free eBooks in different formats.
- Open J-Gate: provides customers with the hugest choice on journals.
- Google Book Search: a project of Google, contains a significant amount of the full texts of books. Note
that because of legal constraints it is available only for residents of the United States.
- The European Digital Library «Europeana»: contains digitized cultural heritage in Europe: books, paintings,
photographs, sound recordings. All-in-all the storage contains 7-10 million of documents.
- Gallica: a French archive that has in its storing12 million books and manuscripts of the National Library of France.
- The project "Gutenberg": the first electronic library in the world history. It contains more than 20,000 texts,
audio books, music recording, MIDI and sometimes videos.
- LibriVox: a project to create audio books in the public domain.
- Center digitizing Gottingen: the center in Germany, digitization funds of Goettingen University Library.